February 14, 2011

vintage here, vintage there: love day inspired

vintage here, vintage there
It's Valentine's and Rachel and I thought it would be fun to do an outfit post for a date night inspired by this lovely day. Well, Ben and I weren't able to get a Valentine date night in last week and we are doing it tonight once the girls go to bed tonight. It will be a nice, sweet, low key celebration (with a whole lot of lovin' of course *wink*).

Actually, I wore it to church and on our way home we found a cool colored wall and pulled over and just had True take our picture (not bad for a 4 year old, eh?). Though, if we were really going out on a valentine dinner date, this is definitely something I would wear.
vintage here, vintage there
We were running late to church (we are always running late for church) and I didn't know what to do with my hair, so it is just kinda blah! I really did like my 60's shift dress and shoes though. And Ben, well, I think he always looks so handsome!
vintage here, vintage therevintage here, vintage there
on me: dress, vintage. shoes, vintage. ring, tied up memories.
on ben: shirt, american apparel. jeans, diesel. shoes, old new balances.

I did plan a special Valentine's day outfit for Ben and it is what he loves most on me... t-shirt and jeans! I guess, I wear dresses so much that he misses it when I go really simple. I rarely wear jeans, but will make an exception for this sappy little holiday!!!


Rachel told me she got a perfectly red coat to wear on her date night with Brett, so go and check that out! She found it at the thrift (that girl has always got the best luck) and it was a wonderfully-good-couldn't-pass-it-up-deal (always happens to her too)!!!

Did you go out for Valentine's (or celebrate the occasion on another day)? If so, what did you wear? Buy something new or just used something you already have? Link us up to your outfit as we would love to see it!

vintage here, vintage there: week one
vintage here, vintage there: week two
vintage here, vintage there: week three, part one
vintage here, vintage there: week three, part two
vintage here, vintage there: week four
vintage here, vintage there: week five
vintage here, vintage there: everyday wear
vintage here, vintage there: outerwear
vintage here, vintage there: texas style
vintage here, vintage there: borrowed
vintage here, vintage there: family outing
vintage here, vintage there: what's in my bag?
vintage here, vintage there: handmade
vintage here, vintage there: shoes

5 comments:

  1. Aw you guys are adorable!

    <3 nearsightedowl.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cutest pictures ever!!

    http://www.bluebirdandtree.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. you two are adorable! LOVE your shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. TRUE took these!?!? they're AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute! but then again - you always look adorable... loving the dress, the shoes AND the hair.

    btw - yes...great job true - with the camera!

    ReplyDelete

hello friends!

thank you for leaving a comment! i might not be able to respond to every comment or email, but please know every single one is special to us...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...