1 - box of regular corn flakes
6 - big bars of Symphony chocolate (tastes the best, especially with toffee)
1. Melt the chocolate in a double boiler of sorts.
2. Dump the box of corn flakes in a big bowl.
3. Dump the melted chocolate in the big bowl of corn flakes.
4. Mix and mix, but try not to smash too much.
5. Using a tray with parchment paper atop, drop spoonfuls of the chocolate coated corn flakes.
6. Stick in the fridge for a few hours so the chocolate can mold the crispies together.
7. Take out and eat, and share (if you are able to).
This makes for such a quick yummy sweet and guaranteed to be loved by everyone, especially if you use the Symphony chocolate.
There is still so much to be done and my house is a mess... yikes! I will attempt to clean it sometime today in the midst of my errands and more present and crisipies making.
Happy merrymaking today!!!