December 24, 2008

to all of you

Though it is so busy, we must stop and remember the reason we celebrate this season. Tomorrow is a wonderful birthday celebration...I can't wait to see/read everyone's celebrations. I have really been encouraged by so many of you and all of you are so so appreciated. From our home to yours, we wish you a very Merry Christmas and a joyous New Year...
Yes, those fantabulous mustaches made it into this year's Christmas card... poladroid style.

See everyone next year, though I may or may not pop in here before then.

10 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Bratchers!

    Love,
    the Penneys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas!!! I love that you used this photo!!! Hope your day was magical! Caroline and Nathaniel played Mary and Joseph at church last evening and it just warmed my heart to see them like that! I love this time of year!! And I love you guys!!!
    xoxo Bethany

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey uncle paul called my cellphone thinking it was yours still.

    he says thank you for the picture/card and that you guys look SOOO CUTE :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just discovered your blog today (through another crafty blog), & it's so inspiring & lovely. thanks for sharing your life & art. it's a treat.

    love in jesus,
    *elle
    (sarnwenandaldaron.blogspot.com)
    (bellywater.typepad.com)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi there, just wanted to drop a note and say your blog is very cute!
    your moustache photo is very funny and sweet.
    hope you are having a very happy christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i hope you had a wonderful christmas!! we got our card! ours is on the way!!!! i did not manage to get anything on time this year....so don't feel bad my friend, lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. merry christmas! and i love that pic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a unique and fantastic Christmas card. And beautiful photography throughout your site. I just came across your blog today, I really enjoy it. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete

hello friends!

thank you for leaving a comment! i might not be able to respond to every comment or email, but please know every single one is special to us...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...