May 27, 2010

three

on the attack
Soul is now able to do more than just sleep and lie there, so the two big sisters have been interacting with her more. It is really cute! True has been trying to read her two little sisters some stories, but with Soul becoming more mobile, it is kind of difficult. Soul is on a mission to attack any book in her way!

I so wish I had Soul's tenacity at attacking, cause if I did, maybe I would have conquered a lot of my unfinished projects in front of me! Shop update is coming, I just have to finish a big order and get ready for Renegade. Yup! So far, I am signed up to do Renegade in L.A. on July 24-25th, but I just need to find the time to craft up a storm! At least I have until July 1st to back out in case being a mama of three never gives me the time to get ready. I hope some of you plan to stop by and say hi (if I am there, but if I don't sell, I will be there looking around)!!!

*****
winner announced.
*****

7 comments:

  1. You have the cutest pictures on your blog. I love the composition every single time, and the colors are always gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love seeing your three little girls all together, they are so cute! good luck with renegade! i hope to sell at the austin one next year!! that should give me enough time to prepare. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's so adorable with your little girls!
    best of luck preparing for Renegade! I've got a big show mid July too and am trying not to stress out too soon! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. you will probably have nothing left after the show!
    Love the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. my 9 month old, Xander, has the book attack fever too. He has to bend every page and slap every book. I can hear my 4-year-old now, "Moooooooom! he's ruining the story I'm reading him!!!!!! lol. so cute

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay you!!! I wish I were on the west coast because you know I'd come see you!!
    And I LOVE seeing kids and books. Obviously they are smart girls!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, Renegade is great fun. We'll have to try to make it out again this year!

    ReplyDelete

hello friends!

thank you for leaving a comment! i might not be able to respond to every comment or email, but please know every single one is special to us...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...