September 5, 2008

taking up real estate

We needed to do something fun, so we decided to make a house...
Plus, it was perfect because of I love this quilt piece I got at the flea market awhile back and I think the colors are perfect for house building. True was pretty darn excited about this and Brave well, she kept trying to huff and puff and blow the house down! As we persevered her attempts to knock down the house, we finally got her to understand that you go underneath the blankets, not on top of it!

I haven't had much time to sew this week, as I am busy working on orders and haven't been feeling the greatest. I hope to finish a couple new designs to put in the shop, as well as make something special for both my little babyCakies... gosh, there never seems to be enough time in a day!

And as far as my little growth chart, the possibilities of different ways to make it are endless and this particular one matches with my style really well, so I love it! Now, the winner of my extra growth chart is Rachel!!! ***Rachel, I can't get into your blog or email you, so if you please email me at mycakies@gmail.com with your address, I would be glad to send it to you as soon as possible.

I hope I can gets loads of work done today, but one thing is for sure... we will keep having fun playing house.

See you on Monday!!!

2 comments:

  1. I loved playing house when I was little. That is a very cool quilt piece to use as shelter.

    ReplyDelete

hello friends!

thank you for leaving a comment! i might not be able to respond to every comment or email, but please know every single one is special to us...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...