It's the second of October, which means it's this sisters birthday today and the baby sister's birthday was yesterday! And my birthday is in a month (and one day, to be exact)! I love birthdays, but I am not sure how I feel about my 30th birthday. That one gives me mixed feelings.
Can you believe it is October? It seems just like yesterday it turned September and I was yapping about baby baby's impending arrival and now that she has been with us our days have never been brighter!
Well with a new month, come some new sponsors so be sure to check those out and give some of the returning ones some lovin'. We also will have lots of new giveaways coming and it is another month to make more family memories.
Good things this month that make me excited...
- Halloween is coming and I can't wait to figure out what to make for the kids and a new halloween story.
- Our annual Fall-ebration dinner.
- Colder weather coming in.
- Pumpkin picking.
- Making pumpkin smoothies.
- Figuring out what I want to do for my birthday in November and bugging Ben and my family with my birthday wishlist.
What things are you looking forward to in October?