Gosh. The weekend is upon us yet again and this one will be slightly busier for me. I will be at the USC tailgating event on Saturday (anyone coming?) and then it is my grandma's 85th birthday party in the evening and sometime between all the busyness we will be doing some readying for Halloween. I just know this weekend is going to fly by, but at the end of it, begins my birthday week... yay!!!
Learned and links...
- Soul's says, "I love you", but it is more like "I you you".
- True is way too shy and it shows on her official kindergarten picture. I can't wait to share it!
- I left the house with all 4 girls by myself twice this week for doctor appointments and the key is to leave early to give myself lots of time to buckle and unbuckle all of them in. If I am not rushing, then I am not stressed.
- Had my 6 week check up and I can start working out again. P90x and Turbo Fire, I have really missed you.
- This song really makes me wanna dance and sing it super loud to Ben. Thanks baby sister for blogging it! I have feeling it will be this weekend's theme song or maybe the coming week for that matter.
What's your theme song going to be this weekend?
p.s. last week's giveaway winners will be announced this sunday along with some new giveaways!