There is a full weekend ahead and today will be pretty busy too! I am working on cleaning my studio/craft area and getting it (home)school ready. I am still unsure where to put certain things, but as things get cleaned out, I am sure it will come to me. I already have purged through some of my fabric and I have tons more to go... oh boy!
This week's learnings...
- The different types of homeschooling. There are so many kinds! Unschooling, structured, eclectic, classical, internet, montessori, and the list could go on and on...
- Re-evaluating my teaching philosophy and determining how that will look like in my home.
- Brave doesn't really have good hand eye coordination just yet. She'll get there.
- Soul still prefers to grunt than speak.
- I am hormonally all over the place. Seriously.
- I need to pray for Christians who are oppressed in our countries.
- Letting my soul sing and living it well.
What sorts of lesson learning did you go through this week?
Be back later with a vintage here post.