August 24, 2010

soul and boogie

eight months
Late again, but she is still eight months. See her at seven, six, five, four, three, two, and one month.


  1. Aww... She's plumping up! I love it! Look at that belly, that hair, that smile! She's such a love, Ruby.

  2. i feel like you just posted one of these! time flies. she's darling.

  3. She is just getting cuter! I don't know how that is possible, haha!

  4. i can just eat her up!!!!!!!!!!!

  5. i know this probably sounds cheesy, but Soul reminds me of my bebe, Amelie Sol. I think it's the eyes & the hair! :)

    Such a cutie. Your pictures make me smile!

  6. You do really, really good baby work mama, particularly in the hair department!


hello friends!

thank you for leaving a comment! i might not be able to respond to every comment or email, but please know every single one is special to us...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...