October 28, 2009

a tiny part

she is part of our halloween
This sweet little friend is just a tiny, tiny, tiny part of this year's Halloween story, but she was a whole lot of fun to make! Am I keeping you in suspense?

I love her already and want to make her lots of little friends, but I am not quite sure where I would put them all. Maybe we could work her and some little friends into our Christmas decorations, though I think I have that figured out already and I am not sure a bunch of birds would fit. Oh well... we will see. I will find some reason to make more little fluttery friends like her. After this week is over, I am gonna switch gears and keep getting ready for Christmas. Christmas (and baby) is almost here!!!

11 comments:

  1. So cute! You should make more =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh she is so sweet! Love your blog - I will keep tuning in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! You could turn a few of them into a baby mobile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this guy and remember.... theres always room for birds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! I make little birds for Easter and give some away to friends.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's the perfect mix of colors, Ruby :O) You know I love me some yellow. I am VERY eager to see your "Halloween story" this year. I have a guess as to what it is, but I'm probably way off.

    ReplyDelete
  7. TOO CUTE!!!.... costumes have something to do with the bird... what could it be??

    ReplyDelete
  8. love that little birdie! make some more and put them in your shop! what are her legs made out of? they are brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay! I love birds!!! I also love your crowns and I can't wait for my son's first birthday so I can order one! (By the way, he's only a month old.. haha!)

    Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy and enjoy it! I didn't think I'd miss being pregnant, but i do! :]

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a darling, it is not hard to imagine this little one would be a friend.

    Girl power no3 on the way soon! Bless!

    ReplyDelete

hello friends!

thank you for leaving a comment! i might not be able to respond to every comment or email, but please know every single one is special to us...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...