September 4, 2009

lovely package exchange

I finally sent out my lovely exchange package for my partner, Fallon, and it is finally in her hands. I must say that I had a lot of fun putting it together. There was a little theme, can you tell? Maybe not from all the goodies, but definitely from the packaging as I think it all came together quite nicely.
the goodies
(tea towel, Mr. PS; crocheted tea cup, chet and dot; fabric necklace, cakies; ring, wildplum jewelry)


lovely package exchange


Everything was secretly tucked in different places with clues to what may be inside...
the tea saucerthe drink and tea cuptea bagpull
care for some tea?
I hope Fallon enjoyed her tea as much as I enjoyed brewing it. Anyone care for some tea?

Exchanges and giveaways are always such a delight to be a part of and after perusing some of my good reads yesterday, I came across some fantastic giveaways you definitely want to be part of...

- Miko Design is having a creative little contest. All have to do is draw a doll (clothes and all) that you would like, then if you are chosen, she will make the doll for you! How wonderful is that?!!
- Whatsoever Things are Beautiful has a few things up for grabs, one of which will be this custom Cakies crown just for some little child's dreaming endeavors. We all like to dream right?
- Can I win this please? Check it out.

So hop on over to those places and enter away... enjoy your weekend everyone!!!

14 comments:

  1. Very creative...thumbs up.

    I love your teacup fabric and saucer.

    Thanks for your inspirational as always.

    I am hoping to give a lovely packaging also to my family & friends. Thanks for the wonderful idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am more of a coffee gal. however, if anyone offered me such a lovely tea cup, I could not possibly turn it down. I am a big fan of the well thought out themed gift. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute!! that wee little tea cup! also anyone reading this head over to my bloggy! i, having a giveaway as well!!!
    xoxo
    adrienne K

    ReplyDelete
  4. O.K. so I'm not NEARLY the creative genius you are BUT Oh would I love to do a craft swap or even just present package swap with you--those are such wondrous fun!

    That teacup and tea bag are the sweetest things ever.

    Thank you for the link you left on my site--nonchalant mom is a very cute and drool worthy shop<3

    The chair was adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so creative! very nicely done- i want to trade packages with you so bad! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks again Rubyellen for your creativity! I just adore everything about this package =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have the most creative ideas, you're such a talent!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. bet she was thrilled to sit down with her cup o tea! I love how the gifts were hidden among the teacup parts..very clever girl

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a LOVELY package! such a sweet and pleasant surprise :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww the crocheted tea cup is too cute!

    L.T. @ elle-tea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness! You are amazingly talented! Such a darling package. What a lucky recipient!

    ReplyDelete

hello friends!

thank you for leaving a comment! i might not be able to respond to every comment or email, but please know every single one is special to us...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...