February 6, 2009

flying by

This week flew by and now my closet is clean (pictures will come later)... yay! But now my studio-loft-ish area is a horrendous mess! I tell you, there is some law of nature that prohibits all areas of the house being clean at the same time. Don't you agree?

Well, I did get to crafting a bit and planning the shop opening, so some new (once-in-awhile) sweet creatures will be flying into the shop soon...
sweet birdie flying

sweet birdie softie
Until then... happy weekend and don't forget the tweet giveaway!!!

10 comments:

  1. oh so tweet! I mean sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that the sweet little bird is sleeping, and the addition of the clouds is a fab touch. No 1 Mum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i tagged you. come and see.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These ARE very sweet!!! LOVE them Ruby!! I should have you come up with a little bird for my studio logo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely things - a beautiful discovery !

    ReplyDelete
  6. beth- i would love to help any way i can!

    catherine- haha... i hardly think i am no.1 mum as i am not the one sewing cute little knickers for my baby girl! now, that makes you the numero uno mama!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. After reading what you type..."I tell you, there is some law of nature that prohibits all areas of the house being clean at the same time. Don't you agree?" laughing...my husband ask me the same thing and I look at him blankly. One area is clean and when my husband turn around a corner he see a huge pile of thing...and say what the heck is that...so when I read what you wrote...I almost fell off my chair. I even complain to my family & friends...I don't get it. I clean one area and the next area is a mess...thanks for the wonderful laugh today. I am glad I came upon your blog...I am not alone after all.

    ReplyDelete

hello friends!

thank you for leaving a comment! i might not be able to respond to every comment or email, but please know every single one is special to us...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...