December 28, 2007

Meet my new friend...


All thanks to Brave and True's grandmama for my new little friend.

Oh the places we will go!!!


  1. Oh my goodness, only the one thing I want so badly! I was making those pants thinking how much easier life would be with a serger! How do you like it?

  2. Hi Rubyellen-
    I want to read your blog from the beginning.

    My husband bought me a serger 2008-2009(between christmas & my birthday presents). I waited for it for very very long time. I didn't ask for it until last year during my birthday/christmas. After my life was settle I needed something to keep me occupied during the weekend. Serger is the best....I am not the only one who takes picture of their serger. At first I thought I was the only one but reading your blog I am not alone =D.


hello friends!

thank you for leaving a comment! i might not be able to respond to every comment or email, but please know every single one is special to us...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...