November 17, 2007

Bad blogger...

I haven't been blogging in this space much lately. Though I keep up with it at my other blog. So much going on and so much crafting has been done, but since we are moving... I haven't had time to blog about it.

I want to get a copyright...

I create primarily for girls and if someone else likes something I make, I am glad. I am glad and praise God that some of my things are out there for sale. I like experimenting with new things and I love just being able to think of something in your head and see it come to life.

Art in all forms is always so much fun!

I have had my etsy shop up since August, but haven't listed anything. Maybe after the move, but who knows... maybe in a few weeks...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

hello friends!

thank you for leaving a comment! i might not be able to respond to every comment or email, but please know every single one is special to us...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...