May 25, 2012

HUZZAH!

record and floors
It's good to be back home and it feels really good to have wood floors and my floors are so pretty!!! I was in awe the moment I walked in the door. All the furniture comes back in the house on Monday and I can't wait.

We just spent the week at my parents' house while the downstairs floors were being sanded, stained, and sealed. All the girls aren't home yet because they are off at Disneyland with the grandparents, but I get to clean and prep the house for the girls' arrival. The floors are done and baseboards go in on Sunday. Next week, the kitchen cabinets get painted white and then all the house fixing up dust should settle for a bit. 

This week's learned and links...

Soul's getting even more sassier. I think this might spell trouble later.

Glow is eating baby food... carrots and peas!!!

True has one cavity and got it filled sans any numbing. Dang. Kids are tough. 

I like my mom making pancakes and waffles in the morning!

Finally watched the season finale of Fringe. So good. I am such a sci-fi mystery geek. I'm sad next season is their last. 

Lime Ricki sent me these and I love them. They will be perfect under my shorts for tomorrow's foam fest run

I barely worked out this week, so I am nervous about the 8' and 12' walls I have to climb tomorrow, but if I eat it, I will have more to laugh about. 

Off to get some cleaning done. It's a long weekend over here with Memorial Day on Monday, so not sure if I will be back in this space until Tuesday. I have a feeling I will be busy decorating. Happy weekending friends!!!

11 comments:

  1. gorgeous floors! I can't wait to move and have wood floors again someday, they're so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. foam. ew. make sure you close your mouth as you go on the slip and slide.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see the new space! I'm intrigued by the shade of the wood. ~Deirdre

    ReplyDelete
  4. :0 gasping outloud at work right now, lol! omg, its so pretty ruby!! it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like a great record. <3 Ravel and Rimsky-Korsakov:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah! Bolero is one of the most amazing pieces of music! I hope it sounds spectacular on a record. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a new follower and love your blog! Would love the follow back! Enter my giveaway for a Nordstrom and Starbucks gift card!

    The Pretty Pinhead

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your floors look amazing! I won't lie, anything white I am afraid of especially when kids are involved, but I think you made a great choice! I know you are happy! I can't wait to have a house free of carpets. Wood is so clean and also so pretty to photograph toes on :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those ARE beautiful! Must feel like a new home. Look forward to seeing more photos.

    ReplyDelete
  10. whaat.. only one more season of fringe! i love sci fi and that show. now, what are we gonna watch?

    ReplyDelete

hello friends!

thank you for leaving a comment! i might not be able to respond to every comment or email, but please know every single one is special to us...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...