December 18, 2011

CLOGS AND GOLD

plaid, flowers stripes, mustard, and clogsplaid, flowers stripes, mustard, and clogs
on True: dress & shirt, misha lulu. tights, gap. clogs, c/o lotta from stockholm.
on Brave: dress, vintage from ms. tips. boots, siaomimi via gilt.
on Soul: dress, vintage. shoes, vintage.

I think True is a clog lover like me! As soon as she got these, she was wearing them all over. She says she is like mommy and gets to wear high heels! It is cute she thinks clogs are high heels and it is cute that she wants to be like me. I find all my girls are like that though. They like to watch me get dress and imitate things I do and wear. I remember doing that to my mom and wanting to put rollers in my hair and prancing around in her high heels all over the house. Oh, it is quite fun to be such a girly girl!
plaid, flowers stripes, mustard, and clogsplaid, flowers stripes, mustard, and clogsplaid, flowers stripes, mustard, and clogsplaid, flowers stripes, mustard, and clogsplaid, flowers stripes, mustard, and clogsplaid, flowers stripes, mustard, and clogs
on me: shine your light dress, c/o modcloth. tights, anthropologie. clog boots, c/o lotta from stockholm.

If you have been following my particular obsessions these past few months, then you know they have been clogs and ankle boots. Then you can imagine my excitement when these came to me! Complete perfection. If you are skeptical of wooden sole shoes, I can attest to them being comfy. Somehow the arch of the sole mesh well with my feet and feel really good, which is an added bonus when it comes to shoes cause I know most of us girls will suffer for fashion. Aren't I right?
plaid, flowers stripes, mustard, and clogs
This was us a few weeks ago, so my hair is still its natural dark color and Bravey and I were wearing gold dresses, so we declared ourselves twinsies! Actually, this was taken on Thanksgiving and the day before I changed it. We will be sure to all get dressed up again on Christmas and attempt to get another family picture in, since we didn't really get one for Thanksgiving (except this).

This is the first year we are hosting Christmas at our house, so we are all sorts of excited! Ben is working on the menu and we are working on getting the house clean and decorated. We still have a long list of to-dos until we are ready, but we are slowly chopping away and come Saturday we will be ready for family, eating and lots of merry making!

23 comments:

  1. so so cute!! I love all the mixing and matching going on!! That gold dress looks great on Brave :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you guys are soo cute! and i LOVE your outfit ruby!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Penelope just wore that exact misha lulu outfit but with white and black polka dot tights!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have the best dressed little girls. Hands down. I always love their little outfits. I ADORE Brave's ensemble. I would wear that myself (if it came in my size) ... !

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the hem coming down on Soul's cute baby dress...:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have that same dress and have been trying to find a way to style it differently. I always go with my black tights but I love the floral print tights with them :)As always your girls look adorable!

    xo Amber P.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE her clogs! I WANT a pair of my own!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. aww they are adorable! and i love their names! so creative! and i looovee your tights! so cute! okay, i love your blog, and i'd love it if you'd follow me back(: thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These photos are SO adorable! I love what you are wearing and True's clogs are great! And the little girls will grow into them as well which would be nice.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You and your girls are so pretty! I can't wait to dress my little lady up in fun outfits. She is still an infant right now so she basically wears sleepers all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  11. how cute they look!
    Yes clogs are big girls shoes, Bela also wears them proudly! so cool!

    Besos!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are my fashion inspiration for my daughter. :) And I am so in love with those boots.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice clogs! I have the same pair but in dark brown from Lotta and I love them. She lives around the corner from me. Small world hey!

    ReplyDelete
  14. nicola- omg! definitely small world! that is so wonderful!!! don't you love these boots?!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. i heart heart your adorable family. I know it's repetitive! but it's true.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your hair is gorgeous! It really really is. And that last picture of your girls is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  17. My goodness you all are adorable!! Such awesome style!

    ReplyDelete
  18. lovely outfits on everyone! especially that yellow dress, it's adorable!

    also, just wanted to say that i love your blog and will definitely be keeping up with future posts!

    from, helen @ thelovecatsINC

    http://thelovecatsinc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. You.are.stunning
    Annnnd the clogs so remind me of my childhood summers spent in Croatia. So, so good for knowing when someone was coming even if they were on the other side of the apartment. ;)
    Happy New Year to you and your sweet family.

    ReplyDelete

hello friends!

thank you for leaving a comment! i might not be able to respond to every comment or email, but please know every single one is special to us...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...