July 29, 2011

huzzah, friday!

VH, VT
I think my Soulie really makes this picture. She is a heart melter. There is more where this came from, but you will have to come back later to see the rest of the pictures for this week's "Vintage Here, Vintage There" featuring some special pretties from Tea.

Friday... yippee! This week was kind of a lazy one. Lazy weeks are good, but sometimes bad, especially when I didn't get much further down my to-do list.

Learned and links...

- Thanks to the workshop, I am once again in love with my 50mm prime lens.

- I spend way too much time loving the things of this world. Finding your joy in material goods is so fleeting.

- My children really thrive on routine. Last week they were really off due to VBS and this week they were shipped back into shape.

- This post written by my BFF is so honest and hard, but full of God's grace.

I have my part of the love story written, but it is taking Ben forever and a day to get his part down, so if you are waiting, I promise it is coming. It's Ben's fault, but good thing he's hot cause I can't stay too mad at him.

See you later today for "VH, VT"...

* photo courtesy of Jennifer Young.

11 comments:

  1. I love this picture both of your faces are so cute it looks like you know she is there and trying not to laugh and she is behind you being sneaky but so so cute. After seeing your post about the workshop I seriously want to take one myself I need to learn how to fully use my lenses

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photo is so cute! Soulie is absolutely adorable -- her expression makes the picture. :) Wish I could have been to the workshop; it would have been such a blast to take photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soul just makes me smile ... she just epitomizes everything that's good! You look ready to have this baby!! And you're so beautiful... you'll look back and love these photos! One of my favorite quotes is by Mother Theresa and another friend just mentioned it on her post today "Live simply so that others may simply live". It reminds me to share what I have and not be the pack rat that I tend to be. We've already done a belt-tightening on the budget so I am trying not to wish for "things" so much, but just "experiences".

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited to hear that the next instalment of your love story is coming soon! And your words about material things really struck me, I must try harder to look beyond them too.
    Always love reading your blog, I come here every day to see if there is anything new!
    Charlotte xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. She really does make the picture! :) Sweetest smile!
    Can't wait to hear the rest of y'alls story. It's been great so far!

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww soulie has such a sweet face, and it looks like your getting ready to pop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i've been waiting for your love story posts!! they are SOOO cute and delightful! my cousin is also pregnant with her 4th.. :) good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ahhh! i love this image so much. precious little soul!
    j.

    ReplyDelete
  9. jen- i love this picture too! good catch. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Last time I was on your blog you were pregnant with your 3rd! congrats again! I LOVE the names you chose! Soulie is a doll!
    tara

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is my first time here.
    I am in awe.
    Such a beautiful blog. and an even more beautiful family. simple gorgeous. now following. xxx

    ReplyDelete

hello friends!

thank you for leaving a comment! i might not be able to respond to every comment or email, but please know every single one is special to us...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...