January 19, 2009

a new old thing

On one of our recent flea marketing excursions we came across this big, lovely, old, super rusty wire basket from France and in it was a nice colorful collection of vintage children's bocce balls...
new old things i love 
I must say I fell in love with this piece of art rather quickly and claimed it to be mine before anyone else could. No hesitation. It was just too cool to pass up.

On another note, I am a bit bummed that my camera froze on me today (I still highly recommend Nikon). This is quite a tragedy as my camera has become an extension of my arm, so the fact that I have to send part of my arm in to get fixed and won't get it back for a few weeks is quite disheartening. I guess it will be back to my point and shoot for just a bit. Good thing, I have my polaroids, but I am getting low on film... oh well, here's to a point and shoot few weeks!!!

************************************************************************
Don't forget the contest!!! You could win a crown...
************************************************************************

4 comments:

  1. did you get my email a few weeks back? the one with the catalog items I saw and thought of you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, I'm sorry! Hopefully you'll get it back soone than u think! Love the basket and bocce balls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow. Oddly enough, I have been obsessed with Bocce ball lately. You've added more fuel to the fire!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that basket. I've never seen things like that here in Australia, but I probably don't know where to look.

    ReplyDelete

hello friends!

thank you for leaving a comment! i might not be able to respond to every comment or email, but please know every single one is special to us...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...