We've got one week left until Ben goes back to work. Ben and I feel there is an invisible hourglass just counting down the minutes. Our list of to-dos are hardly done and we are scrambling to finish. In fact, it seem like new to-dos come up before we are done with the ones we already have.
This week's learned and links...
- Aunt Flo came back after being gone for 16 months. I didn't miss her one bit and really don't like her much, but I don't plan to get pregnant again, so looks like she will be sticking around for a long while.
- Glow does the army crawl. It's funny.
- I haven't ran at all this week, blame Aunt Flo, but I am running the SoCal Color Run tomorrow. Anyone else running it? Maybe I'll see you on the track!
- Picking up my dining room light fixtures today and my dad is putting it up for us. Yippee!
- True's got her long a sound down, for the most part, along with different long a vowel pairs and now it is time to move onto long e.
- Brave is my romantic chid. This fact deserves a whole post of its own.
- Got one poster left. The tulip one. If you want it, send me an email!
- True's birthday is this week and we have got a colorful day planned. Excited!
- No more wrong holes in the wall. Thank you for this Rachel.
- This pillow is the bees knees. So cool.
- Loving my red braided clogs. Clog addict for sure.
- My prayer life sucks and I am slowly crawling out of this laziness of not wanting to pray and started praying for little things.
I want and need to depend on God daily, but honestly if you look at my everyday life, you will see a whole lot more of self-centeredness than God-dependance. This usually results in a train wreck and leaves me discontent because obviously being self-centered is always a problem. I definitely want to be more God dependent.
I got some sponsors to share this weekend, so check back and have a happy Saturday and Sunday!