February 19, 2012

FEBRUARY

hello february
February things that make this month busy...

- My middle sister's wedding came and went.

- Recuperating from my sister's wedding.

- Valentine's came and went.

- My parents celebrated 31 years of marriage on Feb. 14th. That's right. Them lovebirds got married on Valentine's Day! And that's right... I was a honeymoon baby!

- My friend's bachelorette luncheon this coming Saturday. I have another wedding to be a part of on March 10th!

- Signed up for my first official 5k. My current distance ability is 5k (I started running in December), but I have time to improve my run time before the race on April 22nd.

I still have a few things to sew for my friend's upcoming wedding in March, along with the regular housekeepings and goings, so the theme here is always "Busy, busy, busy!" What things keep your Februarys busy?

p.s. don't forget the giveaways going on and if you want to be a sponsor for March, send me an email!

12 comments:

  1. February I have lots of sewing projects.

    Congratulation to your parents 31st wedding anniversaries.

    We are celebrating my parents "50 years" wedding anniversary next month. We are quite excited also.

    Busy is great!! But you must have "me" time. Time flies if one is busy or not.

    Good luck on your race & have fun of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My parents got married on feb 14 th too :) its a special day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful with that hair color! xo, rv

    http://aneclecticheap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. my parents celebrated their 31st on Valentines day too. 1981 was a happening year ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on signing up to do a 5k-er! I do my first in two weeks time - I'm very excited! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm signing up for the color run here in MN in July, it looks awesome! So fun! Good luck:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. My parents were also married on Valentine's Day! They just celebrated their 25th :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yippie! I will be running the color run too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I definitely will have to run in the Color Run sometime. Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOOHOOO!!! yay Ruby! you are going to rock that race!

    ReplyDelete

hello friends!

thank you for leaving a comment! i might not be able to respond to every comment or email, but please know every single one is special to us...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...