Sometimes some apple pie and ice cream are necessary to get through the day! School starts next week for us and we are ready as we'll ever be. I have two weeks worth of lesson plans mapped out, projects, and activities ready, so here we go...
This week's learned and links...
- Soulie now says little short phrases like, "Papi, there you!" and "I poo poo!"
- True is filling her older sister role well. She is definitely bossy!
- Brave has been more sensitive lately and I need to be more intentional in giving her more love touches.
- I can get quite obsessive about the strangest things. Now, it's ankle boots.
- The girls' closets are way too full. I need to purge yet again.
- Nighttime brings out the pregnancy waddle.
- This verse is hard to apply. In all things, I must count it all joy! Even when things are super frustrating. Lord, help me!
What was going on in your life and heart this week?