July 31, 2011

they're rolling in

Finally, our tomatoes are rolling in slowly. There are a ton of them out there growing in the garden and now little by little we are able to enjoy them inside. We have a serious love for tomatoes.
tomatoes from the gardentomatoes from the gardentomatoes from the gardentomatoes from the garden
{tomatoes from left to right: paul robeson, momotaro, black cherry, and yellow pears}

I have a feeling there will be a whole lot of tomato posts in the near future. We do have 34 varieties growing after all...

Tomorrow is August 1st and most of the new sponsors are already up and I will have a fun little announcement in the morning. Here's to one month left until babycakies 4 makes an appearance... YAY!!!

*****
Don't forget to try and win this and this!
*****

11 comments:

  1. No way, I'm first?! Rad. Glad that your tomatoes are coming in! That's so cool :)
    PS, having a 31 Days of Cake party over at my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I am a definite tomato lover as well and I would love to have as many varieties as you! Right now I just have one singular variety in a pot sitting on my front step that ripened one singular tomato today. Can't wait to dig in...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that you grow so many varieties of tomatoes! yummy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! one month. that's incredible!
    another incredible thing... 34 types of tomatoes?!! i love tomatoes too.. i use them so much for letter soups and i also use them for rice! have a relaxing month! hope the baby's not getting too heavy for you!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my jealousy knows no bounds! We grew five varieties of delicious heirloom tomatoes in pots at my house in NZ but 34 takes the prize! I would love to grow some now but we live in an apartment in Singapore and tomatoes do not thrive in superr high humidity.
    You must be getting very excited about baby being so close now. Hope the hypno birthing practice is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are they not giving you heartburn, pregnant lady!? I will try to be pleased for you! I'm having fun following your pregnancy since you're only a week or so behind me, but I have wicked heartburn! I hope you enjoy them. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Our tomato, eggplants, bell peppers, basils, sweet mint, we already harvested some..mmmmm. isn't it great to have a mini garden outside.

    We love veggies too (we have pictures and it is on my blog...)

    Have a happy harvesting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love tomatoes! I can eat them like candy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. 34 varieties?? you don't mess around!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE tomatoes! We have some growing in our garden as well, and so does my grandpa. Delish and such a perfect snack (or dinner addition!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh! I got those yellow pear tomatoes as well! They are yummy and so tiny and pretty!

    ReplyDelete

hello friends!

thank you for leaving a comment! i might not be able to respond to every comment or email, but please know every single one is special to us...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...