The picture above was from the first ever Rockin' Mommy Day Ben (and True) did for me. Rockin' Mommy Day isn't done on mother's day, but just some other random day of the year that Ben picks to show me some lovin' from him and the kids. Mothers aren't meant to just be honored on mother's day, you know?!
This Rockin' Mommy Day was done before I really knew what blogging was though I suppose I was keeping some form of it on xanga. I went back to see if I had documented that day and indeed I had. I am so glad! So if you wanna read about the first Rockin' Mommy Day ever, go here and if you wanna see the most show stopping one, go here. Hmm... I wonder what the next one will be like, though I won't know when it is coming.
For all you moms, soon to be moms, mom-like to other people's kids, I hope you have a grand time celebrating this weekend! You deserve whatever you want (within reason of course)!
I have a feeling this weekend has nothing but good things ahead! I can feel it in my bones, can't you?!! Tidbits of this week's learning and other stuff:
- I am feeling very lazy in my desire to grow in God's word this week. I really need to pray for desire.
- I don't like moles, voles, or whatever the heck it is that is ruining our garden and costing us lots of money. We don't have money to be throwing away.
- Zara kids has the cutest things ever! Too bad, I don't have pennies for them, but I can sew, so that works just as well.
- Misha Lulu is having a way cool giveaway for all you crafty mamas! Go here and check it out.
- Ms. Tips is have a fantastic sale in her shop! Until Sunday, everything is 30% off in honor of all mama's day.
- One of my sponsors, The Attic People, just opened up their own online shop and I must say there are a lot of good stuff! I have my eyes on a few things. If only money grew on trees, but instead money is like the plants in my garden that are getting eaten up by the pesky mole/vole. Gone. Real. Quick.
Happy weekend friends and I will be sure to be back with good stories on Sunday. Promise!