April 4, 2011

blast from the past

Good golly, did things change?!!

This was True's nursery. Totally girly, shabby chic, and floral! I still love all that floral, but Ben didn't so much.
True's baby room in our old house

Then we moved and everything got passed down to Brave (and some things didn't quite make it in), and this was her room. See more here.
Brave's room
Now, I am in the process of finally changing it up for Soul. Yeah. I know, there is another one coming and you think I should change it for that little one, am I right? Not quite yet. That little one will be stuck in our room for at least the first 6 months (maybe longer depending if I can let go or not cause this will be my last one after all). Thus, Soul will get her room that will be all hers. When the time is right, the baby will move in with her and then the room will get another face lift.

I saved everything from True's nursery and now it is time to let go of it. If interested (and in socal), see this crib bedding listing here and this vintage rocking chair here. I am also getting rid of safety stair gates that were never used, so you can see that here. If you are not local, send me a message and we could figure out shipping, but it is a bit heavy. I always wanted to hold onto these things, but they haven't been used, so I would much rather them go somewhere else where they will be just as treasured, loved, and used!

Spring cleaning is fun, isn't it?

12 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the chair....but wondered HOW much and where I could pick it up ( we live in SCal too). Please let me know if you like. I also posted on your flicker.
    Love your blog and the chair is PERFECTION!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. annelies- the chair is sooo lovely! it is $150 for both ottoman and chair. i bought it a few years ago at the country roads antiques in downtown orange for much more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful family, mother and mum to be.
    I love your blog, be blessed!

    Eloïse from France

    ReplyDelete
  4. both pictures of the bedroom look amazing and my how Brave has grown!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE IT! i wish i would of taken pix of my little guys nursery, things move and change so quickly when they are little. *recreating nursery tomorrow and taking pix!
    btw-i love that you're in the IE i was born and raised there and i know its not cool to say but i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ME, ME, ME!!!!!
    Oh wait, I am having a BOY! ; /
    Guess "shabby floral chic" decor wouldn't work for little ObiWon.

    See you Wednesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love how simple the last room is.

    so awesome.

    if i was a little gal i would
    be so happy that was my room (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have the same crib
    would love to fill it again...

    ReplyDelete
  9. which reminds me...i need to do some spring cleaning of my own. can't wait to see how you'll decorate the next room.

    ReplyDelete
  10. as much as I LOVE the chair....guess I had better pass on it. I am sure you will find it a great home. It is adorable, and so is your blog. XXX

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like how Nathalie designed her daughters' room for both of them (I'm sure you saw that). I will look forward to your next great design feat!!

    ReplyDelete

hello friends!

thank you for leaving a comment! i might not be able to respond to every comment or email, but please know every single one is special to us...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...