November 26, 2010

i love him

nom nom kiss
I really do!

I also love all the wonderful sales that happen right around this time in preparation for some holiday shopping because I benefit as my parents hit up the black friday madness, they bought me some goodies! So fun!

For all your Christmas shopping don't forget to check out all my wonderful sponsors with their handmade and vintage goodness! Ms. Tips is also having a special 30% off sale that runs until November 30th, so be sure to stop by there now!

Danni also put together a nice little shop list of special black friday sales online! Check them all out here. So if this little post isn't enough to get your spend on, then I don't know what will!

Happy spending folks (just don't forget to stay within your budget)!!!

5 comments:

  1. you and your husband are just the sweetest thing. reading all about your life as a mom and wife always puts a smile on my face. i only hope to find someone just as awesome as your husband and have a life just as special. happy (belated) thanksgiving to you and your insanely cute family! :D :D :D

    ps? please never stop blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, cute! I've never heard of Black Friday (I'm from UK) before and had to wiki it - All my fav bloggers are talking about it and it just seems to be one big shopping spree!?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Believe it or not, I didn't buy one thing on Black Friday! I've gone out before & only ended up buying a bunch of junk I didn't need & never even finding the things the stores had advertised. I did have a special promotion in my shop, though.

    xoxo
    http://nickienoel.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What pretty, neat little picks!
    Thanks for narrowing it down a bit :)

    ReplyDelete

hello friends!

thank you for leaving a comment! i might not be able to respond to every comment or email, but please know every single one is special to us...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...