October 13, 2010

bringing home some snacks

All the laundry is done and put away. Whew! There is still some cleaning to do around the house, but that will take a bit of time, though we do take breaks to snack on some goodies that we picked up in San Francisco. I got some macarons and candy from Miette and cupcakes from Kara's Cupcakes.
little treatsies from miette cupcakes from san francisco
I tried so hard to keep the box upright and I thought I did, but when we opened it to eat it, we saw that it obviously decided to go topsy turvy on its own. Nonetheless, the girls still had fun devouring it.
cupcakes from san franciscoeating their cupcakes
We have a couple doctors appointments today, but hopefully soon I can get posting about our trip. I still can't believe we are home, the time went so fast! The good thing is Ben is home with us still, so our vacation isn't exactly over. Yipee!!!

Hello Wednesday!

13 comments:

  1. i LOVE kara's cupcakes... i think they are better than sprinkles! :)

    glad you're back. miss you and the girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cute! That charming, tidy outside was deceiving, but I bet they were yummy anyways!
    I'm glad y'all had a great time and fun with the rest of your "vacation" (:
    Good luck with the Dr's appointments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are beauuutiful and contain all my favorite things. I can't wait to visit Miette when I come to SF.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum Macarons!! I was in France this weekend and bought a few myself. They were lovely! Now I am craving some sugary goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  5. mmm i love cupcakes!! still have yet to try a macaroon. look forward to hearing about your trop.. san fran is somewhere i've always dreamed of going.

    p.s. i love that table!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two of my favorite SF treat spots! Next time you need to try the chocolate cookies with sea salt when you are at Miette! Glad you had a great trip.

    ReplyDelete
  7. smashed or not, chocolate is still pretty darn good in my book.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the table on the last picture! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh, I hope you enjoy the extra time you get to spend with your husband. So lovely when they are around isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  10. yum yum yum!! i'd be such a happy girl to eat delish macarons and cupcakes in the same day!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am the random person that gave you a shout out in San Francisco. Hope your trip was lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wish I lived near you so I could have some of those very yummy looking cupcakes too! Envious!

    ReplyDelete
  13. ugghhh.. i love miette. i'm gonna go there this weekend. hehe. happy halloween <3

    ReplyDelete

hello friends!

thank you for leaving a comment! i might not be able to respond to every comment or email, but please know every single one is special to us...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...