March 9, 2010

polaroid tuesday: week ten

Thanks for all the garden love. It is all Ben's doing, well, actually more like God, as he is the one who grows them veggies, but you know what I mean. Just a bit more from our outside are some roses (I have a teeny tiny corner that has flowers).
week nine
(taken with my polaroid one-step camera and 600 film)


week nine
(taken with sx-70 polaroid land camera and tz-artistic film)

Isn't amazing how different the pictures came out using two different polaroid cameras and film? I love my polaroids, you really never know what to expect.

*****
Hurry up and sign up to win!
*****

5 comments:

  1. I love polaroids! Your roses are beautiful ~ we are still at least 2 months away from rose season here in PA ;) Thanks for the glimpse of Spring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great photo. I love the tone that the book lends to the image. Very talented lady! And your roses are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOH pretty pretty! You are a talented miss, cannot wait to get some film and play with mine. Thank you again.
    Micayla
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Great pics! Have a sweet day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is why I love all things analog. You never really know what you'll get.

    ReplyDelete

hello friends!

thank you for leaving a comment! i might not be able to respond to every comment or email, but please know every single one is special to us...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...