March 26, 2010

always happy

hello
This little one is mostly happy, except when she wants to eat, but once fed goes back to smiling. Sometimes I think she should have been named Happy Valentina. I wouldn't have mind if she were a twin of another just like her. Two of her would be bliss (I think Soul told you). The older sisters love her lots too. When they are sad they say, "I want a hug from Soulie!" We all can't get enough of her!

Have you ever noticed that Soul is always in these little white shirts? We have tons of them as these are pretty much the only shirts we put her in because after having 2 other girls, we are kind of tired of the pink. We love seeing her in white, though we don't want that one day she is in white to come too soon. We are enjoying every bit of her being little and all ours!

Today for me will involve taxes and emails. Gotta finish getting tax stuff together and then I will be answering your emails, so if you are waiting for one, I will be back to you soon. Tomorrow for you will involve another fun giveaway, it will be good. Promise.

*****
see last sponsor winner here.
*****

19 comments:

  1. aww she is precious! What a happy little baby :)

    P.S. Be sure to enter my first GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious is exactly the word I'd use to describe her! Too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want a baby with hair like that!!! Mine come out bald.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh Ruby, we have yet to meet this little bundle of happiness, but love her so much already! My girls keep asking when they get to meet and see her. They are full of aw and giggles when they see her, and of course would love to play with True and Brave again :)

    Thank you for sharing sweet Soul's smiles with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh, my Lord... how is it possible that she keeps getting CUTER all the time? Seriously, your children are the sweetest little things!

    ReplyDelete
  6. soul is just the cutest!!

    speaking of giveaways.. I am hosting a ruffled inspired one on my blog right now! stop on by and join in :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. seriously, whatta cutie! i love that you dress her in white. i'm all for straying from the stereotypical pink & blue. :]

    ReplyDelete
  8. Talking about food in jars look what I found!!!

    www.ourbestbites.com/2009/09/single-serving-pie-in-jar.html

    I saw it and I immediately thought of you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I couldn't get enough of Soulie yesterday! She's such an easy going baby!

    ReplyDelete
  10. my no.3 and no.4 babies have been like this and the most common remark i get is "oh, it's because they're number 3~4, they have to be like that".
    ack! drives me nuts...give the kiddos some credit i say! :)
    she looks just delicious to me, pleased you're all enjoying her so much...
    Dee xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh.my.goodness.
    i'm in college and i never get to see kids anymore. it's such a pleasure to see a baby as beautiful as yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE the hand screen printed pillow-BIRD from Aim's Shoppe. I love all your pictures and am so inspired to go instant, especially since I am too lazy to post-process.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those little white kimono tops were all my bibies wore at that age. Oh, I miss them being that little. SOOOOOOOO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a happy baby, she is soo cute!
    I love her!

    X.Judith ^Hartje-Bloem^

    ReplyDelete

hello friends!

thank you for leaving a comment! i might not be able to respond to every comment or email, but please know every single one is special to us...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...