June 16, 2009

polaroid tuesday: week twenty-four

The girls sitting on/with all our new found old goodies from the flea market as we wait for Benny to pick us (and the goodies) up in the loading zone. 
week twenty-four
It had been a few months since we have been to a flea market and it was such a good feeling to be reunited again. We didn't have very much time there, just a couple hours, but it was a good time, even the girls came away with some stuff for themselves.

I love flea markets. Don't you? 

10 comments:

  1. I loooooooooove flea markets but I notice it is hard to find things I like in Manhattan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, it looks like you have found some great new items!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how precious are they... can't get over it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish it would stop raining on the weekends here so I can make it to the flea market again! Looks like you got some good finds, especially that chalkboard.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Simply adorable. I was wondering what flea market you guys go to? Are their any specific ones you recommend? I've been wanting to drag my boyfriend to one haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi - I arrived on your blog by pressing the 'next blog' button. Glad I popped by. Lovely photos and a happy family always make a day even better.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your daughters names are Brave & True?- cool names! One of my best friends is named True. 2 thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. one of my favorite things. Although, I like to go sans kids so I can really look at stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Polaroid's are so awesome, my dad has had the same one since we were little, now they are discontinuing the film he says ..... we are sooooo upset. Have you heard anything about this?

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a great photo! & great finds!

    ReplyDelete

hello friends!

thank you for leaving a comment! i might not be able to respond to every comment or email, but please know every single one is special to us...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...