March 7, 2009

oh happy weekend

I awoke this morning to find a comment pointing me to this...
Eek! My heart skipped a beat the moment I saw it. My True looks utterly adorable in an illustration!!!

Thalita is a talented illustrator from Brazil and she is a super cute pregnant woman (my bet is she is having a girl). Thalita was inspired by the Misha Lulu photographs to sketch away my True. Ben and I were completely in awe! You should check out Thalita's lovely blog.

Not to mention that my sister-in-law is here visiting from Texas and we are off to Santa Monica today... there is lots of fun to be had. Oh what a happy weekend thus far!

10 comments:

  1. How adorable!
    Please tell Suzi I said hello!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness that illustration is precious! how sweeeeeet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow...that illustration is SO SWEET!!! what a precious gift. :) thanks for sharing with us.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so adorable!...and so is True!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! What a surprise for you! That is great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog is such an inspiration!
    I really adore it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i agree everyone! thalita did such a wonderful job!!

    ReplyDelete

hello friends!

thank you for leaving a comment! i might not be able to respond to every comment or email, but please know every single one is special to us...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...