September 18, 2008

land of the hot and sunny

I kind of disappeared for a little, but that is only because we tagged along with my Benny as he had to take care of some work in Palm Springs. A land of palm trees, dirt, mountains, cacti and lots of heat... Oh and thank you so much for all the nice words for my latest Anthro inspired concoction! I really was encouraged by so many of you! I really did especially enjoy making that last dress for Brave. I have so many other little frocks in mind that I have been busily sketching here, that I can't wait to be sewing again after this nice little week of hiatus!

Well, as soon as we get home I will share more of our pictures of our time in the dessert, but until then...

Have a good rest of the week everyone!

Almost forgot, but I wanted to share another new little place for Cakies, the wonderful online shop Craftsbury Kids! They carry a whimsical range of handmade goodies from artists everywhere, which include my personal favorite Mummysam. I have loved this shop since I first learned about them from Cookie Magazine, so I am so excited to see Cakies there! Thanks Cecilia for this wonderful opportunity! So go support this super duper lovely store and shop Craftsbury Kids...

3 comments:

  1. Wow, bagoong (ha, don't know how to spell it, either) on mango? You're hardcore! The funny thing is, I couldn't stand a lot of it...the kimchi, chocolate meat, fish eyes...ick.

    So sad that my kids won't know much about their culture! There isn't even a Goldilocks I can at least take them to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely complement!! Again, I was thrilled to see that we are going to be on there together :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the kind words. I'm thrilled to have your gorgeous work on the site. :)

    ReplyDelete

hello friends!

thank you for leaving a comment! i might not be able to respond to every comment or email, but please know every single one is special to us...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...