July 30, 2008

100 down

200 left to go...

*** Thanks Lin for all your help (she is now a professional dough ball shaper)!!!


  1. omg! You're amazing! I wish you could ship those! My wedding is next week! LOL!

  2. They are looking dee-lish! Good Luck with the rest...!

  3. andrea- i wish i could ship them too!!! i have a ginormous bowl of cake that i don't think i am going to use... i have too much! wish i could roll them up and send them!

  4. WOW! You will not want to look at dough again for awhile! On Mon. I'm giving my hairstylist the two cakies I bought for her little girl!!! I can't wait--she'll love them!

  5. All that pink is so gorgeous!

    ....and you are very brave for taking this on.

  6. I love this idea and would like to make them for a babyshower next week. I have a question about how you make them. When you insert the stick into the pop did you dip the stick in chocolate first to help it stay in?


  7. rileigh anne- yes, you most definitely dip in chocolate first then stick in the ball. Let me know if you have any other questions!


hello friends!

thank you for leaving a comment! i might not be able to respond to every comment or email, but please know every single one is special to us...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...