October 17, 2007

One down...

And one more costume to go...

This is the one I dread making. I get a little nervous just thinking about. It shouldn't be that hard, but cutting out patterns from one done for me by someone else, makes me nervous. I need to create the pattern, so that I can visualize it in my head, but I can't create this pattern. The costume is not fancy, but it is not as easy as making a dress or skirt. I will get started tomorrow and Benny keeps reminding me that I am doing all this sewing, but what I really need to be doing is packing... yikes!!!

So, I was a little elf today and worked on something...

It is finished (It will only fit Brave one more day), but I want to make another tomorrow. Wait and see...

1 comment:

  1. I love making patterns...especially clothing. I never tried to make accessories pattern. I have been studying fashion for very long time...went to fashion high school and fashion college(s). I have to go back to my sewing projects...

    Is fun making patterns. If you need info. I think you have my email and I will tried my best to answer it.

    ReplyDelete

hello friends!

thank you for leaving a comment! i might not be able to respond to every comment or email, but please know every single one is special to us...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...